All individuals have the right to access, select and use all scientific information, as well as any advances in science in terms of the choice of family planning methods.
Deciding on a particular contraceptive method requires good information about existing methods with all the advantages and disadvantages, as well as the possibility of combining them.
METHODS OF CONTRACEPTION
- oral contraception
- injectable contraception
- contraceptive implants
- transdermal contraception
- contraceptive vaginal ring
- intrauterine contraception
- post-coital, emergency contraception
- barrier contraception
- the so-called natural methods of contraception