A large number of women have improved their appearance and self-confidence thanks to breast augmentation.
Breast augmentation, or augmentation, significantly improves the appearance of a woman’s breasts. This is one of the most popular procedures in cosmetic surgery and is performed in order to enlarge small breasts.
Women opt for a breast augmentation intervention to improve their appearance in a way that helps maintain self-confidence and reduce self-criticism.
Patients usually want correction in the following situations:
- The breasts did not develop to the desired size after puberty
- Larger breasts want to achieve proportion to the more developed lower part of the body in order to achieve an hourglass figure
- The breasts are of a shape that does not suit the patient
- Breast reduction after weight loss or after breastfeeding
- Reductions in strength
- Breast asymmetry in terms of shape and size.